Camp Solomon Schechter announces a new session for Hebrew speakers! Schechter Shelanu is a weeklong session for campers going into 4 th -10 th grades, and runs during Gimmel session. We’re offering a rich and unique fun-filled program in Hebrew.
Schechter Shelanu runs from July 25 through July 31, 2018, and includes:
- A rich program about Israel and Israeli culture in Hebrew
- Experienced local and Israeli Hebrew-speaking staff
- Nutritious and healthy Kosher meals, that include vegetarian, vegan, and gluten- free options
- 24/7 fully-staffed health center, cabins with showers and restrooms, challenge course, art center, soccer field, basketball courts, baseball diamond, gaga, and a private lake with boats, kayaks, paddleboards and water toys
- Programming such as archery, rock-climbing wall, zip lines, low and high ropes course, singing, dancing, environmental education, cooking, and camp fires
- For an additional fee, Campers in grades 8-10 may choose to stay on through the remaining two weeks of Gimmel session, after the end of Schechter Shelanu.